We welcome your transformative support of the Dominican Friars and our ministries. Here are just some of the ways you may help.
- The 1216 Annual Fund underwrites the annual $1 million + investment of the Province in the formation of young men entering the Order as well as the costs to care for friars no longer active in ministry
- The Ministries of the Dominican Shrine of St. Jude spread the promise of hope to those in need and the message of prayer and devotion to young and old
- The Society for Vocational Support provides direct support to the growing number of men entering the Order and the work of the Promoter of Vocations
- The St. Dominic Mission Society assists the Province in its obligation to our own friars still serving in Nigeria and to the friars who minister in the Vice Province of Bolivia
- The Fr. Michael Kyte, O.P. Fund for Excellence in Preaching honors the memory of this beloved friar by supporting the education of friars in the Province
- Estate Gifts to the Province of St. Albert the Great, U.S.A. (Central Province) provide current and long term support to the ongoing work and ministries of the Province